- Poultry Packaging
- Canadian Customers
- Free Shipping Items
Mission: to exceed customer expectations for value, products and service; to treat others the way we want to be treated.
We Started By Solving A Problem
Cornerstone Farm Ventures was founded in 2000 as a result of poultry producers asking for help in sourcing processing equipment. At the time there was not a "one stop" location for producers and processors to acquire poultry processing equipment.
We took up the challenge and became dealers for several different equipment manufactures. Since 2000 we have continued to add equipment that will benefit both small backyard processors as well as federally licensed poultry and red meat plants.
Thank You & Hours of Operation
- Thanks for the privilege to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at 607.334.9962
- Our Normal Business Hours Are Monday - Friday 10 am-4 pm.
- Due to the nature of our business we do travel and are periodically unavailable, we ask your patience as we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
- We also do have seasonal hours so please call if planning on stopping in.
- We do not have a regular retail store but welcome customers to come by and pick up products.
Why the Name Cornerstone Farm?
Many people ask, "why the name Cornerstone Farm?" The name comes from a passage in the Bible, Ephesians 2:20-22 which states "…built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. In him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit".
We want our lives to be based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. We recognize that this comes about by learning and applying what we learn from those who have gone before us. As we mature in our Christian lives we become a more integral part of both the local and the corporate body of Christ. We are Gods temple (1 Cor. 3:16 & 1 Cor. 6:19) so as Jesus increases in our lives and as we decrease we indeed rise to become a holy temple. Both Peg's and my desire is to be all that God wants us to be. It is also our desire that people everywhere will have a personal relationship with the One who created the earth.